Firedrop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by Deaf77 Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Please read these before posting

Rules:

1. No spamming. This includes website advertising, posting ridiculous messages such as "dfsdgdfgdgdfg" or anything else that could possibly be considered spam, marked as spam, or treated as spam.
  2. No rude/inappropriate talk. This includes any gang related activities, alcohol, or anything that could possible pose a threat to any other members, and any illegal activity is not allowed and the post will be deleted, along with the account that posted it. This also includes profanity or strong language that could pose a threat to our younger visitors.
  3. No hacking. This includes using third party programs to disassemble, break into, or decompile these forums. Any user tracked and found using these programs will be banned from the site from 96 - 120 hours. (4-5 days). A second attempt will lead to account deletion.
  4. No posting Warez or illegal activity allowed. If any of these posts are found in the forums, they will be immediately deleted, and proper disciplinary action will be taken. The authoritites will be notified if any activity such as is being posted. Do me a favor, don't try me.
  5. No rude or racial remarks. This includes using words that could possibly put down another race or bring in ethnic cleansing into the forums. Bans will be issued, and length depends on how severely the rules were disobeyed.

I hope these help. PM me if you think something should be added.

Locked.
Deaf77
Deaf77
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Deaf77
Hit Points:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue200/200Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Tribe Name:: Warriors

https://firedrop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum